MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
Support the LPRI
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
Welcome to 2018! Mid-term elections are on the horizon (if you can see over the snow drifts), and locally, we foresee hard-fought battles for seats in general offices and general assembly. Fasten your seat belts – it’s a Rhode Island election year!
We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.
In a fun recap of a productive year and to launch of the 2018 election season, the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island invites members and the public to Lanes for Liberty at Breaktime Bowl and Bar.
[tribe_events view=”photo” tribe-bar=”false”]
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.