The Latest from the LPRI
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island Condemns the Format of Rhode Island College’s Gubernatorial Forum The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (LPRI) condemns the...
With under two months until the November 2022 election, LPRI's focus is on getting our endorsed gubernatorial candidate elected and ensuring the party receives the 5% of the vote it needs to become a recognized political party. That's the focus of this special edition...
Press Release: Following Board of Elections Reversal, Elijah Gizzarelli Qualifies for Ballot Placement.
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Director email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: After Board of Elections Challenge, the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island’s Endorsed Candidate for Governor Receives Ballot Placement. Libertarian candidate for governor...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.