The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.
In a fun recap of a productive year and to launch of the 2018 election season, the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island invites members and the public to Lanes for Liberty at Breaktime Bowl and Bar.
With truly pressing issues facing Rhode Island, it is irresponsible to mortgage this state’s future for a baseball stadium.
Events List Navigation
Roll on over, There’s no time to Spare, We’re bowling for Liberty and we want you there! Come Join the Libertarian Party of RI as we wrap up a productive 2017 and kick off the 2018 campaign season on December 7th, 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM at: Breaktime Bowling at the Hope Artiste Village 999 Main St Suite 1330 Pawtucket, RI 02860 Heavy appetizers (pizza, nachos, snacks) and dessert will be provided, there is a full menu available. There will…
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.