MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
Join us at the 2018 Rhode to Liberty Forum
October 27th, 2018
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Warwick RI
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
They shouldn’t. The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island denounces taxpayer funding of partisan political primaries.
In this moment, Rhode Islanders see the lie of “this is how things are done.”
Under the guise of “protecting children” RI Senate destroys local small business. Libertarian Party of Rhode Island calls on RI Senate to curb the government over-reach for power and money
Upcoming Featured Events
List of Events
Menu Options: Boneless Breast of Chicken with Sage and Apple Stuffing, Merlot Sauce Grilled Atlantic Salmon Steak Lemon Pepper Beurre Blanc Vegetable Napoleon Stacked Roasted Vegetables on Wild Rice *You will be prompted to make your selection when you purchase your ticket Event Timeline: 12:30 PM - Check-in 1:00 PM - Speaker Program 4:30 PM - Reception 5:30 PM - Dinner and Keynote Speaker Save up to $192 for your group! Tables are available for $1000 each. Capacity is 8…
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.