MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
Support the LPRI
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
The annual convention of the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island will be held on Saturday, May 5. Do you have your tickets yet?
Now, after decades of free-range government confiscation to the tune of $17M of private property, Rhode Island’s civil forfeiture laws are targeted for overhaul. Senate hearing this week.
It’s Easter at the State House. The Bump Stock Ban and “Red Flag” bills were miraculously resurrected tonight and now head for a full House vote on Thursday. Yes, the day after tomorrow. Call your State Representative tomorrow and Thursday and tell him or her to vote against infringing on your right to due process.
The 2018 convention of the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island will be held on Saturday, May 5 in the function room at Federal Hill Brick Oven Pizza. The business meeting starts at 3 p.m. and is free and open to the public. Schedule of events: 3:00 - 4:30 PM – Business Meeting 4:30 PM – […]Find out more »
This is the monthly Executive Committee meeting. The Executive Committee and LPRI Staff vote and discuss issues of importance to the organization. LPRI Members are welcome to attend to observe and raise issues during the public comment at the end of the meeting.Find out more »
Come hang out and get to know other libertarians. Join us at our monthly meet-up. A new, less formal, more social gathering. An opportunity to network, ask questions, discuss issues and share ideas. Come and go as you please. You will be emailed a RSVP Confirmation/Ticket. It is not required that you bring this to […]Find out more »
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.