MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
Have you noticed a change in Dan McKee's political positions since he assumed the state's highest office? McKee's been present at the fringes of Rhode Island politics for a long time. His positions don't really reflect the progressive politics of many of the loudest...
LPRI held its annual convention on May 23. For the second consecutive year, Rhode Island's COVID-19 restrictions drove the event online. The convention began with a statement from Chair Pat Ford, who announced that he would not be seeking re-election for another term:...
LPRI Conducts Convention in an Unconventional Way: Virtually
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.