The Latest from the LPRI
We know running for office can be daunting. There's lots of paperwork to fill out and deadlines to manage. And it involves dealing with government, something none of us do happily. But LPRI is here to help make running for political office easier. Our Executive...
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Directorcommunications@lpri.us FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: LPRI Will Challenge Denial of Ballot Placement to Endorsed Candidates The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (LPRI) will challenge the state's denial of ballot placement to...
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Directorcommunications@lpri.us FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island Endorses Elijah Gizzarelli for governor The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (LPRI) has formally endorsed Elijah Gizzarelli as the...
Libertarians affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense. Private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.