MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
Support the LPRI
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
How can journalism maintain its editorial and reporting integrity if the wall between news maker and news reporter is not only breached, but ripped down?
Welcome to 2018! Mid-term elections are on the horizon (if you can see over the snow drifts), and locally, we foresee hard-fought battles for seats in general offices and general assembly. Fasten your seat belts – it’s a Rhode Island election year!
We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.
[tribe_events view=”photo” tribe-bar=”false”]
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.