The Latest from the LPRI
The Individualist, Special Convention Edition: April 2023
LPRI's annual convention is fast approaching. We hope you'll join us at Lucky's in East Providence on Sunday, May 21. For details on convention business and important dates, make sure to check out our special convention 2023 edition of The Individualist....
The Individualist: January 2023
Reflections on the 2022 election and where that leaves the party as we prepare for 2024 are the subject of the first 2023 issue of The Individualist. Newsletter-January-2023Download
PRESS Release: LPRI Condemns the Format of Rhode Island College’s Gubernatorial Forum
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island Condemns the Format of Rhode Island College’s Gubernatorial Forum The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (LPRI) condemns the...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.