The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
With truly pressing issues facing Rhode Island, it is irresponsible to mortgage this state’s future for a baseball stadium.
LPRI Chairman Pat Ford testifies before the RI State Senate in opposition to taxpayer funding of the proposed stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. Learn more at: www.lpri.us/pawsox
Big day today. The first of a series of hearings before the RI State Senate Finance Committee about using $38 million dollars in taxpayer financing for a new Pawtucket Red Sox stadium.
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.