MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
We're kicking off 2022, which is both an election year and the year of the party's 45th anniversary, with the latest edition of The Individualist. The theme of this issue: the more things change, the more they stay the same. In this issue: We're two years into the...
The Individualist, LPRI's monthly newsletter, is a place to hear from the party's executive officers, connect with other members, and learn more about party activities. In this issue: LPRI Chair William Hunt talks about the virus that is big governmentGet to know...
In the latest issue of our monthly newsletter: LPRI Chair William Hunt discusses the importance of community organizations to spreading the libertarian message. A member's perspective on whether ranked-choice voting will help the libertarian cause. A look at the 2022...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.