The Latest from the LPRI
LPRI Chairman Pat Ford Testifies before the House Judiciary Committee on Cannabis Legalization.
Candidate's Controversial Clinton Comments Cited as Cause PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND (November 3, 2016) -- With less than 36 hours until show time, the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (LPRI) announces it withdraws its support of Friday's rally with the Libertarian...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.