MINIMUM GOVERNMENT | MAXIMUM FREEDOM
The Libertarian Party of RI is a grassroots organization. We rely on your help to advance the cause of liberty.
The Latest from the LPRI
Contact: Katherine Revello, Communications Directorcommunications@lpri.us FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The Libertarian Party of Rhode Island Endorses Michael Fleury for Ward 5 in Warwick City Council Race. At its annual convention, members of the Libertarian Party of Rhode...
246 years ago today, the Colony of Rhode Island renounced its dependence to Great Britain. The General Assembly of the time voted almost unanimously for independence and to declare itself a free and sovereign state. It would be another two months before the other 12...
On April 24, the Libertarian Party of Rhode Island met at Italian Corner Deli Market in East Providence for its annual convention. Twenty-three eligible voting members were in attendance, well surpassing the ten members required by the party’s bylaws to constitute a...
Are you a Libertarian?
- Government Regulated Economy
- Military Intervention (Somalia, Hati, Balkans)
- Using Eminent Domain for Private Gain
- Ban Guns
- Personal Freedom
- Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy
- Tolerance of Others’ Peaceful Choices
- Civil Liberties
- Separation of Church and State
- Economic Freedom
- Robust National Defense
- Respect for Others’ Property Rights
- Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Giving Generously to Those in Need
- Government Regulated Morality
- Military Adventurism (Regime Change)
- War on Drugs
- Surveillance State
- Tax Funding of Faith-Based Charities
- Government should just defend our rights. Let Individuals pursue their own interests.
- Stop nation-building and being the policemen of the world. Peace through trade and diplomacy.
- End the failed “War on Drugs” and legalize marijuana.
- Champion of Civil Liberties and protector of personal privacy.