RhodeMap RI (RMRI) is touted as an economic development plan, sponsored by the RI Division of Planning and funded by the federal government. But in reality, RMRI is a grand experiment in extreme environmentalism and collectivist social engineering whose objectives include income redistribution, minimizing the authority of local governments, income-based housing quotas, an expansion of eminent domain at the expense of property rights, and increased government influence over many areas of our lives. It is a step in the direction of failed Soviet Union policies, which eliminated most private property and forced the entire population into high-density areas where they could be more easily monitored. RMRI is rooted in United Nations Agenda 21, which the UN euphemistically refers to as a “smart growth” initiative.
- Pat Ford Chairman of the LPRI discusses local issues on Lively Experiment
- LPRI Chair Testifies on Cannabis Legalization
- LPRI Chairman, Pat Ford, Panelist on A Lively Experiment
- Libertarian Party of Rhode Island Withdraws from Weld Rally
- The RI Libertarian Candidates are Calling for Expansion of Disclosure of Bond Information to Voters