Warwick Public Library
600 Sandy Lane.
-At this meeting we will seek to:
1) Allow fellow Libertarians from around the state (and region) to meet, socialize and network.
2) Hold an open forum for ideas and suggestion on how to build the state party.
3) Review the provisional and edited versions of the LPRI State Party By-Laws.
4) Elect state party officers
B. Vice Chairperson
E. At-Large Member
5) Elect state party representatives for the 2012 Libertarian National Convention
-Please remember: you have to be a ‘basic’ member of the national LP to serve as, or vote for, state officers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information